Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New blue and black highlights say what!?


DAILY JUNK

So thanks to BUBBLES! SHOUT OUT! I have a wonderful idea for this entry. Today I got an amazing haircut, which includes the awsome blue and black highlights that I got at Momotaro. I only let Katsu cut my hair because he is amazing and I have had some bad experiences.

Things that you will not find in a hair salon

1. A non-asian person unless they are getting their hair cut

2. Tooth paste…dude why would you find toothpaste at a hair salon this isn’t cvs!

3. A straight, male hairdresser…sorry guys they just dress too well and no one could be straight and make my hair look this good

4. Lack of mirrors…maybe hair salons are for narcistic people lol

5. Animals…wrong place although that would be amusing to have ur pets get their hair cut with you…then we could all be paris hilton (barf)

6. Stupid people…everyone is good at math I mean when you hand over those tips they are keeping an eye on you

7. Sushi chefs…they always ask you if you are thirsty, but did they ever think you would be hungry too?

8. Poor people…haircuts are pricey bitches

9. Pain free zone…sometimes it hurts to be beautiful

10. An English dictionary…they should though then maybe some people wouldn’t get terrible haircuts

Solution: Go to Momotaro it’s the best haircut place ever and if you go to the one in Scarsdale, NY ASK FOR KATSU!

No comments: