Friday, April 18, 2008

Learning the hard way

MY DAILY JUNK

List of things our parents tell us not to do, but we do anyway

1.When you first pass your drivers test and we hand you the keys DON'T drive more than one person around.

What we are thinking: Yea right! I can't wait to drive all my friends around to the mall during school hours
What we say: Of course I won't

2.DON'T leave your home work last minute

What we are thinking: Procrastination psh
What we say: I never procrastinate that's what gets me my straight A's, not kissing up to teachers.

3.When you are doing your laundry at college DON'T mix your whites with your colors.

What we are thinking:I hate doing laundry! It's much faster to do it all in one load. What could possibly go wrong.
What we say: Why do you ever think I would ever do something that stupid?
Result:Oops. Oh well, Tye Dye is totally in this season.

4.DON'T party hard at school, or you are going to get sick.

What we are thinking: How could partying make you sick?
What we say: I won't, stop bothering me about it! It's my life!

5.DON'T keep food all over your dorm room and take out the trash.

What we are thinking:Was that a mouse that just passed by?
What we say:I will take out the trash every day.

6.DON'T drink.

What we are thinking: Nothing because we are puking everywhere.
What we say: I would never drink under age.

7. DON'T cut classes even if they are early in the morning.

What we are thinking: If I am going to go in my pj's anyway I mind as well stay in bed.
What we say: I will set my alarm clock.

8.DON'T spend the money we give you for food and supplies on clothing and video games.

What we are thinking: I almost forgot to add Victoria Secret to the list.
what we say: I would never max out the credit card.

9.DON'T use the emergency credit card unless it is truly an emergency.

What we are thinking: My nails need tending too a manicure is a necessity!
What we say: I won't use it without asking you first.

10.DON'T do anything stupid.

What we are thinking: But that would just violate how I feel about the other 9 other things I said I wouldn't do.

What we say: I won't do anything you wouldn't do.

Results: College is the shit especially when we end up going against everything our rents said. I guess we all have to learn the hard way...but it's fun :-p lol

No comments: