Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Honest to blog?

My Daily Junk

The movie Juno in my opinion is one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen. The reason I feel that I can share Juno on my blog is because of how amusing I find it that “Honest to blog?” is used in the movie. It is clear to me that the incredible screen writer Diablo Cody is a fan of blogging! I am certainly a fan of the movie.

Honest to blog, Juno is Amazing…because
1. Ellen page is in it

2. Blogs have a moment of fame

3. “As far as boy friends go Paulie Bleeker is totally boss”

4. Ellen page is for shiz up the spout (in the movie)

5. Ellen page throws up a blue slurpee in her step mom’s urn

6. Gold Running shorts

7. The cutest ending ever

8. Slasher movies and guitar sessions with the gorgeous Jason Batemen

9. It’s a Romantic comedy!

10. Condoms that make junk smell like pie

No comments: