Monday, April 28, 2008

What I would rather be doing


DAILY JUNK

With the day I had at work I feel the need to make a list of jobs I would rather have.

Jobs I wish I had

1. Food critic ( I mean common there is nothing wrong with free food!)

2. Sky diving instructor (I think that it would be funny to see someone go splat)

3. Professional snowboarder (you get to be around hot guys and snow board!)

4. Sumo wrestler ( you are famous for being fat and you get to wear those funny diapers)

5. Actress (You get to wear gorgeous dresses, act, and be in the tabloids)
6. President (At least I wouldn’t be Bush)

7. Cake decorater (Make cakes look amazing for famous people)

8. DJ (Have a posse and club all the time)

9. The host of trl (you get to be a celeb and meet celebs)

10. On broadway (surrounded by all the gay guys you want and you get to wear amazing costumes)

No comments: