Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I WANT TO BE A HAMSTER NOW!

DAILY JUNK

Okay, I am really pissed off right now. My friend and I have been excitedly waiting to get our giant hamster balls and when I go to order it they are sold out! I MEAN THAT'S REDIC! For those of you who don't know what they are...well ur deprived. They are giant inflatable balls that humans can sit and run around in. There is no better way to take out stress then to smash into your siblings in giant inflatable balls.

WHY YOU MUST HAVE A GIANT HAMSTER BALL

1. They are inflatable and anything inflatable is cool as long as it's not an inflatable doll

2. You can pretend ur a hamster

3. You can take out a lot of anger

4. Not many people have them

5. Entertains for hours especially, when you are laughing at people in them

6. Any game you play while in them is so much better than they were before

7. It's my anti drug

8. They come in many colors and sizes

9. You can sit and hang out in them

10. They are comfy

No comments: