Thursday, April 17, 2008

New obsessions

MY DAILY JUNK

Okay, this is getting really intense. Do you remember when you were little and you either watched the same Barney or power rangers video over and over again? Since i'm bed ridden I can't stop watching Juno and I can't stop Face Booking. This is serious stuff people. I feel like I am turning into my little sister who has terrifyingly managed to burn that movie about twins switching places into my head. Look at me!!!! I can't even remember the name my brain is so fried! I should really be paying attention to the election.

You turn 18..well I'm now 19 and you are so excited to be legal and you can vote and now it's like why do I want to take up all of my time by watching the news and reading 5000 terribly written, yet identical articles over and over again. Everything that I know so far I learned from Saturday Night Live. I am going to be happy just to get Bush outta here. Then there is that whole thought process where I figure that Obama won't beat McCain, but I don't want to vote for Hilary. F**k who am I kidding? I don't even know how to use the freaking machine. I mean as a kid my parents used to sometimes take me into the booth with them and tell me to pull the lever, but there are so many buttons! As far as I am concerned it's just a confusing heaven for people with ADD. The shininess clearly blocked the brains of many Americans as George Bush became our President. Yea, I think I made my point.


Obsessions are bad...where's the nearest help group lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

... I think I remeber that movie too ... it's called PARENT TRAP and I have similar memeories! :-)
Gudrun