Sunday, April 27, 2008

Single? PSH no I am married to TV


DAILY JUNK

I am proud to admit my addiction to TV. I mean who wants to live without it? There are way too many awsome shows to watch. I mean what would I do on Monday’s if I didn’t have Greek, the paper, and the hills. What about tuesday without life of ryan and a shot at love? What about wednesday’s without the real world and project runway!? What about Thursday’s without grey’s anatomy and Ugly betty?! Saturday’s without saturday night live?! I DON’T THINK SO! Clearly, my biggest problem obviously is that Friday’s and Sunday’s have NOTHING. My rant must end with a list…

Top TV shows we can’t live without

1. Grey’s Anatomy

2. Greek

3.Project

4. The Paper

5. Made

6. Real world

7. The Hills

8. Top model

9. Saturday night live

10. A shot at love

No comments: