Monday, April 21, 2008

Work work back to work :)


DAILY JUNK
Today was a very special day my children. I got to go back to work! YAY! I am supposed to wear my back brace, not lift anything, not reach over, and not bend down. Annoyingly, I am only allowed to work 4 hours a day right now. Anyway, so I was having fun messing around with my co workers until the inevitable happened. I had this really weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. I didn’t know what, but I was getting bad vibes….

Things that could have gone at work…that did

1. The beginning was really slow

2. Not all of my hot guy’s were there today

3. My station looked like a bomb dropped on it when I arived

4. The manager that everyone hates was there

5. The whole time I worked I was filled with intoxicating sesamie street songs on the speaker system

6. I had to do 5000 samples of chicken pot pie

7. I had to redo the 5000 samples because the asshole manager said that they looked like we were feeding the customer’s meals

8. A woman came in asking for crabcakes that were all the way in the back…I had to go to the front to reach them and I had to open the caseResult of opening the case: All of the 5000 new samples fell all over the floor

9. I had to clean up the new/now inedible samples that fell on the floor

10. I had to redo the 5000 samples…again

11. Too many stupid people came in asking my section of prepared foods dumb questions

12. Do you have any more kosher brownies?
Thinking: Does it look like we are a fucking bakery?
Said: They are over by the bakery miss.

13. Do you have any more Kosher food products?
Thinking: Yea right fucking behind you where there is the massive sign saying Kosher products.
Said: They are right behind you sir, right where the Kosher product signs are.
Result: The man still went to the wrong section…it was right next to the kosher products

14. Do you have any more Tuna?
Thinking: IN THE SEAFOOD DEPARTMENT!
Said: Its right on the rack by the seafood department miss.

15. What Samples are these?
Thinking: no comment
Said while grinding my teeth: Chicken pot pie, please have some.

16. My back starting hurting

17. Someone put pricing stickers all over my back brace and I had to remove them

18. I had a headache and a panic attack from remembering my child hood from all of that obnoxious sesamie street music

19. I had a double expresso, a massive cup of coffee, and a redbull to keep me on my toes all in four hours
Result: I was shaking so much that I almost dropped a knife on my foot

20: We had to reclean out the low boys
What I learned at work today aka math class

Balducci’s+Balduche bags(customers)= If the people I worked with weren’t so awsome and I didn’t get paid rediculously well I wouldn’t work there

No comments: