Saturday, April 19, 2008

You are a lot harder than I thought

DAILY JUNK

It's not like I thought blogging was going to be easy, but it's going way over my head. I mean when my fellow friend and blogger told me to study marketing books and was telling me to type all these html codes I felt like an alien. I mean I was getting so excited over figuring out the most simple things. Why is it that passion is never enough? I say that newbie bloggers should unite with our massive, impossible to understand, 5000000 page html text books and study up.

So many people use the word passion like it's nothing.

List of things a girl can be "passionate" about

1. Waking up in time to put on our make up and straighten our hair
2. An inventor...more like magician in trying to figure out how to be skinny without going to the gym and while eating out all of dunkin donuts
3. Having the "cutest" laptop
4. Having the coolest aka most expensive cell phone on the market
5. Getting a senior to take you to prom
6. Making the cheer leading team
7. Winning concert tickets on z100 by calling from all the phones in the house at once
8. Having the giant pink dog from FAO Schwartz (I have always wanted that dog though...not gonna lie)
9. Driving the most expensive and cute convertible
10. Shopping...maxing out parents credit cards

Yes, I am a girl and I enjoy having my black belt in shopping and fighting over the env phone that my little brother who continues to break all of his phones doesn't deserve, but those are just things I enjoy. Blogging is something I
AM passionate about and I will not give up without a fight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I came across your blog on Bottles Barbies & Boys and figured I'd say hello. So, hi. :) I love the lists in your last 2 posts.