Thursday, May 1, 2008

STUPID PEOPLE RUN!!!!!!!!!!

DAILY JUNK

If you want to meet some stupid people come to my job. Today was really amazing. I think I got dumber by the questions that I was asked.

Things not to ask me at work

1. If you are standing infront of the entire section of roasted chickens PLEASE do not ask me if they are chickens because next time I will say they are turkeys

2. Don’t ask me what a bistro meal is when the explination is right in front of you

3. The second you walk into the store don’t ask where something is…instead why don’t you try and use the tiny brain you have and look for it

4. Don’t ask me if there is an item in the case if you don’t see a sign that says it

5. Don’t ask me where the kosher products are when they are right behind you with bright colored lables all over the shelves and on the items saying kosher

6. STOP ASKING ME WHERE THE SPOONS AND FORKS ARE

7. Don’t ask me when something was made…instead READ THE FUCKING DATE

8. Don’t ask me where the soups are when you are staring at them

9. Don’t ask me what to put your salad in when there are various containers sitting on top of the salad bar

10. Don’t ask me what the samples are if there is a huge sign and a product case next to it

No comments: